Hey Zwifters! We've been listening to the user feedback as well as making some general improvements and decided to put together a small update for this week. The changes are:
- Added Lemond Revolution trainer vPower support
- Fix for missing entries on leaderboard graphics
- Continued tweaks on drafting to reduce the feeling of getting stuck behind another rider, as well as slight reduction in draft effect when in groups of riders 4 and more. This will be an area of continuous improvement over the coming weeks.
- Smart Trainers that broadcast as two devices (ie, a PowerBeam broadcasts a proprietary Cycleops protocol AND generic ANT+ powermeter) could be paired in such a way that ERG mode would not work. This is now fixed. This will affect many FE-C trainers, CycleOps trainers, and newer Elite B+ units. This is not a change that affects users who pair a separate power meter and a smart trainer.
- Changed eyewear to the Oakley Radar Ev sunglasses
We have fun changes coming in December so stay tuned, and as always we look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.