Hey Zwifters - thanks for all the quick feedback on workout mode! We've got a few fixes and improvements in this minor release:
- Fixed odd issues with the workout selection menu
- Added display of average watts during your 20 minute FTP test
- Disabled ERG mode when power meter is paired. Workouts with a power meter paired will feel as if they are in a steady resistance mode. This works around issues where a user's smart trainer and power meter disagree and ERG portions of the workout cannot be done accurately.
- Full screen mode fixed :)
- Renamed "12wk Winter Plan (beginner)" to "12wk Winter Plan (advanced)"
- In a workout, virtual power is now used rather than zPower to give more steady power readings
- Wobbly camera issues reduced
- Addressed a bug where some accounts might crash upon logging into the game
- Added a group chat mute checkbox in settings screen for those to prefer not to hear global messages.
- Added image upload preferences to settings screen to manage auto uploading of pictures to your Strava activities
- “Dark Tunnel” effect reduced during FTP test segment
Of course, as with every update, there's a bunch of other changes and fixes that made it into the mix. We look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.