Hey Zwifters! Today's update is relatively minor and addresses a few bugs from the last major update. It also includes a few graphical tweaks and feature enhancements.
Fixes and Enhancements include:
- OS/X 10.7 works once again
- Screenshots on Retina Macs are no longer cropped
- Paired Computrainers will now be remembered and automatically re-pair the next time you run Zwift
- Lap count changed to Distance on the rider list on the right side of the screen
- Minor graphical changes with shadows
As always, we look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.