Howdy Zwifters! We know it's been a few weeks since the last update but we've been working hard on a lot of behind the scenes things you'll all be seeing soon. In this update, aside from a slew of bug fixes, there are some notable changes and improvements:
- Added BETA support for wireless Elite "Real" smart trainers. These include
- Real Turbo Muin
- Real E-motion smart rollers
- Added ZPower support for standard Elite Turbo Muin
- Riders should be smoother in general and able to better handle showing riders who are on a poor internet connection
- Drafting improved
- All new prize unlock notifications added to tell you when you've earned a new item
- New Male & Female rider model variations. A combination of your height and weight will let Zwift choose the appropriate one.
- Revamped "Ride On!" notifications
- Improved segment timer 'ETA' projections
...and a couple of other items which you'll discover for yourselves.
As always, we look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.