There are a couple of issues related to this year’s Zwift Academy that you need to know about before you get started:
Current Issues (August 7, 2018):
- IOS and ATV have access to ALL the workouts. However, some are duplicates. You only need to do one set of workouts 1-10, not any doubles. All workouts will count from here on out.
- When completing a workout, you may not receive a check mark signifying you completed that workout under the "Workouts" header at your Zwift Academy - Your Progress page. However, your Overall Progress and Workouts progress bars will update. This is a cosmetic bug, your workouts still count in the back end.
- In your Zwift Academy - Your Progress page (https://zwift.com/academy/progress) under Rides, the star icon should be a Ride On icon. It signifies how many Ride Ons you've received.
- Today's Plan accounts were unlinked from Zwift accounts. Not to worry, a fix is on the way! In the meantime you can upload your .fit files directly to Today's Plan. Here's a guide on how: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/202257019-Can-I-upload-my-fit-file-activity-to-a-third-party-site-
- Android can't download workouts currently, so no credit is given for Zwift Academy group workouts at the moment
- First workout now works!
If you run into any other issues with Zwift Academy or have questions, submit a support ticket, and our Customer Experience team will be happy to help!