If you run into a problem with Zwift, we always encourage you to search our Knowledge Base and Community Forums first - because of Zwifters like you, our forums have become an extremely valuable troubleshooting resource. Many times, someone else has had the same issue - and they're usually kind enough to leave their solution in the comments.
If your problem is unique or the solution/workaround you found isn't working, it may be time to get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable support team!
If it's possible to retrieve log files from your platform, you can include those in your first message.
Note: Due to limitations of tvOS, it is currently not possible to retrieve log files from this platform.
Every setup is a little different. Including the following information in your first message can save both you and our Member Experience Agents a few emails.
- What platform are you using for Zwift? (Mac, PC, iOS, Apple TV, Android)
- What is your operating system version? (e.g. Windows 7, Windows 10, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.13.4, etc.)
- What are the brands and model names/numbers of your smart trainer/treadmill and/or sensors?
- How do you normally pair your equipment?
Some issues depend heavily on context - here are a few details that could narrow down our search for solutions.
- Were you participating in a group event?
- Were you "Just Riding/Running" or did you have a workout selected?
- Speaking of, were you Running or Cycling?
- What course were you on?
Once we've got a mental picture of your setup and the circumstances leading up to the issue, we can dig into the specifics. We don't expect you to remember every single click or tap while you're working up a sweat; just let us know everything you do remember and we'll do our best to fill in the blanks!