Hey Zwifters - we've got a smaller update today to continue work on the training plans as well as fix a few bugs and enhance some features in progress. The update is currently available on Windows and Mac, with iOS and AppleTV coming in the near future.
The most noticeable change may be our new Training Plan overview panel when you're previewing a plan. This panel is also available once you sign up for a plan, but it will change to instead fill in your progress throughout the weeks. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Other improvements include:
- BETA version of our Running Group Workout feature
- Fixed a few bugs that existed in the new training plans functionality
- Tweaked when workouts within a training plan are available
- Added 'Loading' dialog, and a way to get back to previous world when participating in an event on a different world.
- Day/Night cycle now synchronized across all users
- Various other bug fixes and enhancements
While we build out our new UCI Worlds course we've still got quite a bit of stuff in the works on Training Plans, including triathlon support and ability to use various group events as a substitute for certain workouts in a plan.
As usual we're all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift