Hey Zwifters, the update this week is one of our smaller ones meant to address a few bugs in the app, as well as add a new timing panel to Alpe du Zwift. We've also added timers to the 3 powerups you can receive during the Alpe du Zwift climb, so if you want those powerups you'll need to beat the time displayed on the side map to get them. These times are based off some of your previous efforts, plus or minus a random amount of time.
Other changes include:
- Fixed message bug where they often wouldn't show on screen
- Fixed issue that caused us to disable 'late joining' events that take place on Alpe du Zwift
- Fixed jerseys in events not always being the correct jersey
- Fixed u-turns breaking the segment timer on Alpe du Zwift
- Added anti-aliasing to Korean and Chinese fonts and updated text
- Fixed a few rare crashes
- Fixed bug where certain workouts (like Hunters Challenge) wouldn't transfer to Zwift Companion properly
- Fixed several combinations of events configurations that were previously off limits
- Various graphics changes
Our next release will include a larger feature we're finishing off now, so stay tuned. As usual we're all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift