Before you Ride
We always recommend having the most up-to-date firmware for your device.
- Firmware for the PM5 can be found on Concept2's website
- More information about how to use the PM5 is also on Concept2's website
Setting up your Concept2 BikeErg PM5 for Zwift
Setting up a PM5 requires you to put it into the correct mode first. After turning on your PM5, follow these steps:
1. Press the "Menu" button
2. Press the "More Options" button
3. Press the "Turn Wireless ON" button
4. You should then see this screen.
- If you're using Bluetooth, you should now be able to search for your trainer.
- If you're using ANT+, press the "Connect with ANT+" button.
In Zwift, search under the "Power" menu for your PM5, and pair with it and any other sensors you want. Skip to Step 5 in our How to Start Riding article for screenshots of the pairing screen and further instructions on how to start your ride.
Concept2 BikeErg PM5 Issues
Q: My PM 5 went to sleep. What now?
A: In testing, we've seen the PM5 go into sleep mode within 10 seconds of inactivity. If the bike goes to sleep, you may need to go through the steps above again.
If you have any other questions or concerns about the bike itself, we recommend reaching out to Concept2 for further support.