The .ZWO file stands for a Zwift Work-Out file. When someone creates a custom workout (whether it be you, a friend, or a coach), Zwift generates a .ZWO file that contains the entire workout.
You can share it with your friends or other Zwifters - or add their workouts to your device - by following the steps below.
- Plug your device into your computer and open up iTunes.
- Click on your device in iTunes, then click "Apps" and scroll down to the "File Sharing" section.
- You should see Zwift listed, and it should have a "Zwift" folder. Click that, click "Save To," and save it to a location of your choice.
- Find the saved Zwift folder, and copy all the workouts you want into the Zwift/Workouts folder
- Go back to iTunes, click "Add," and choose the Zwift folder with the new workout files. You'll want to "replace" the folder on the device with your newly modified folder.
- Click "Sync" to save the changes to the device.
When you start Zwift, they will show up in your Custom Workouts section at the bottom of the available Workouts.
Now every time you ride, the Workout will be available for you until you delete that .ZWO file.