It's simple! You can join through your web dashboard if you're on a PC or Mac. If you're on iOS, you can join directly through the game!
Signing up through the website (PC/Mac, iOS)
If you're already on the website or don't have access to the game but want to sign up, just log in to your web dashboard.
- After your dashboard loads, click Upgrade under Manage Membership.
- Select your country (the currency you are charged in and available payment methods are based upon the selected country).
- Select your payment method.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review the membership fee and recurring payment terms on the next screen.
- Check the box and click Join if you agree to all the terms and conditions.
Signing up through the game (iOS/tvOS)
After you've paired your devices, you'll be taken to the 'Drop-In' screen. Tap the "Join Now" tile to begin the membership process through the iTunes store.
There is ONE exception to signing up through an iOS/tvOS device. If you plan on sharing your iOS/tvOS device with another user, one of you needs to have your membership through my.zwift.com instead of iTunes. We're only able to support one iTunes membership profile per iOS/tvOS device, even if they're on separate Apple IDs. If both users created their membership on my.zwift.com, there shouldn't be any problems.