It's simple! You can join through your web dashboard if you're on a PC or Mac. If you're on iOS, you can join directly through the game!
Signing up through the website (PC/Mac, iOS)
If you're already on the website or don't have access to the game but want to sign up, just log in to your web dashboard.
- After your dashboard loads, click Upgrade under Manage Membership.
- Select your country (the currency you are charged in and available payment methods are based upon the selected country).
- Select your payment method.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review the membership fee and recurring payment terms on the next screen.
- Check the box and click Join if you agree to all the terms and conditions.
Signing up through the game (iOS)
After you've paired your devices, you'll be taken to the Drop In screen. Tap the "Remove Limit"* button to begin the membership process through the iTunes store.
*The text may not read "Remove Limit" due to design changes, but the button functionality will be the same.
There is ONE exception to signing up through an iOS device. If you plan on sharing your iOS device with another user, one of you needs to have your membership through my.zwift.com instead of iTunes. We're only able to support one iTunes membership profile per iOS device, even if they're on separate Apple IDs. If both users created their membership on my.zwift.com, there shouldn't be any problems.