Hi Zwifters, today's update is a minor service release with some general improvements and bug fixes. One notable change is that we've added the ability to have pre-recorded audio feeds playing during some of our events, much like a podcast. We'll be testing the new feature in the coming days during some of our daily rides, and if you get to experience it we welcome feedback you may have on them.
Aside from event audio playback, other changes include:
- Richmond is now on Thursdays in July (note: this may change towards the end of the month if/when the London course is released)
- Richmond "Prefer Flat" route should be usable for events now
- Zwift Academy month two workouts added
- Fixed visual glitch that would occur in some spots of the road asphalt
- Load times slightly reduced
- Private messages received during Event Chat mode are now more obviously 'private'
- GTX 1060, 1070, 1080 and AMD FX 480 graphics profiles added so those cards now run on ULTRA settings
On 7/8 we additionally updated to 12888 which made some changes to how the Trek-Segafredo coffee ride audio works. The audio will now begin 2 minutes before the ride starts to allow for time to adjust your volume. GFX profiles for AMD 7800 series and 7950 graphics cards were also added.
As usual, let us know if you spot any new problems or have something to say about changes made or changes you'd like to see. A good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift