If you have a Today's Plan account, here's how to connect it with Zwift:
- Navigate to your Zwift dashboard.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- From the navigation menu on the right, select Connections.
- Under the option for Today's Plan, click Connect +.
- You will be directed to one of the following:
- A Today's Plan login screen. Log in with your Today's Plan account. Once you log in, you'll be directed to an authorization screen. Allow Zwift to access your account.
- If you're already logged in to your Today's Plan account, you'll see an authorization screen. Allow Zwift to access your account.
- After allowing Zwift to access your account, you'll be redirected back to the Zwift dashboard.
You can verify that your account is connected from the Connections page in the Settings menu where you originally connected your accounts.
Differences from Strava and Training Peaks
- There currently isn't an easy connect button for Today's Plan on the main dashboard screen.
- When you click "Save" in Zwift to end your ride, you currently won't see Today's Plan mentioned on the button along with Strava and Training Peaks.
My ride didn't upload to Today's Plan!
If your ride doesn't upload to Today's Plan because of an Internet issue, crash, or because it's not connected, you can manually upload the .fit file from your Documents\Zwift\Activities folder through their website.