Hey Zwifters, we've had dozens of test events since our last update and with your help we've been able to iron out many of the issues in our beta events feature. This release addresses much of what was found and lays ground work for things you'll see in the very near future (like our upcoming events integration with our Zwift Mobile Link app).
Notable changes are:
- Fixed flat route routing on Richmond
- Control of TACX smart trainers over Bluetooth added (via Zwift Mobile Link)
- Ride leader function now works on distance based events
- Lap based events are now supported
- Timed results now more accurately stored for events (but still not shown)
- Events chat screen visuals tweaked
- First month of Zwift Academy workouts added
- Zwift Mobile Link to Zwift pairing connection made more stable
- Messaging in events now generally works better than before
- Save and Exit dialog reworked to avoid accidental discard click
It's worth mentioning that while we're continuing to enhance group rides, our creative team is full force on making our next course - London. Expect some teaser shots soon from that to whet the appetite.
As usual, let us know if you spot any new problems or have something to say about changes made or changes you'd like to see. A good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift
NOTE: On 6/3 we patched this update to fix an issue with Kurt Kinetic inRide compatibility. Ability to resume ERG mode on Tacx Neo trainers was also enabled.