All charges will show up as "Zwift." If you entered payment information through your Zwift dashboard, the initial charge may show up as the name of our payment processor, "Braintree," until the charge settles. Click here for more information about this from Braintree.
Your Zwift membership will auto-renew every month until you cancel, and you can cancel at any time. If you cancel, your progress will be saved so you can come back at any point.
Cancelling on my.zwift.com
Log into your dashboard - either by logging in from Zwift.com or directly through the dashboard - and navigate to Settings > Membership, then scroll down to the 'Cancel' option at the bottom. The option won't be visible if you have not entered in any payment details, as there would be nothing to cancel.
- First click your profile, then settings.
- Choose Membership
- You'll then see the option to cancel at the bottom.
- Make sure to click 'Confirm Cancelation' at the bottom! There will be dates specific to when you will not be able to use Zwift any longer as well.
You will only be able to cancel through your dashboard if you entered your payment information through the Zwift dashboard. If you're paying for your membership through iTunes, you need to cancel through iTunes following the information below.
Cancelling on iOS
Cancelling on iOS requires using your iOS device or a Mac/PC with iTunes. More information is available on Apple's website.
Some important notes about iOS memberships
- Once an Apple ID is linked to a Zwift account, it can't be used in the future for another Zwift account; you can only have one Zwift account per Apple ID.
- If you cancel on iOS and start a new subscription for that same account on my.zwift.com, it does NOT free up that Apple ID to start a new account.
- If you start paying for your membership through iTunes, then decide you want to switch to paying through my.zwift.com, or vice versa, make sure to cancel the other membership first. iTunes and my.zwift.com run on two different systems that don't directly interact with each other.
Full terms and conditions are available to review on both before you join.