Hello again Zwifters! We're still working hard on the Richmond,VA UCI World Championship course which will be releasing soon, but in the meantime we've made a few fixes and technology changes which are in today's update.
This update includes:
- Zwift on PC is now 64bit. This opens the doors for us to do big things down the road.
- You may be notified when launching the first time after this update that we need to update your DirectX drivers. We will attempt to automatically handle this for you once you click "OK" on the notification.
- Improvements made to Zwift Mobile Link phone pairing
- Mac w/KICKR crash issue should be resolved
- Rider behavior improvements
- Fixed issues with segment timers staying up at odd times
- Projected ETA on segments can often be incorrect by a large margin
- Some users with old laptops may find that Zwift used to work fine and now crashes. This may be due to Intel Graphics drivers being many years out of date and the 64bit versions (which we now use as of this update) are exposing an issue that didn't exist in the 32bit version. We've got information here to help you update your drivers.
As always, we look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.