Here's what you need for Zwift!
- A bike
- A bike trainer and sensors
- A PC or Mac that meets our min specs -or- a compatible iOS device
- Depending on your sensors, a USB2 ANT+ dongle or a Mobile Link compatible smartphone
Does the kind of bike I have matter?
We recommend road bikes and 700c tires, but other bikes may work if you have a power meter or use a wheel-off trainer.
What trainer and sensors do I need?
Whether you already have gear or aren't sure if you've got the right stuff, check these out:
- A Beginner's Guide to Zwift Equipment: Read this for all the details.
- What trainers does Zwift support? Already familiar with indoor training? This is for you.
What computer do I need?
Most PCs and Macs built in the last three years will work. Here's what we recommend!
Where can I get an ANT+ dongle?
Head on over to the Zwift Store to pick up our handy ANT+ Starter Pack.