Hey Zwifters! This update is an important one as we move out of Beta and into our next phase of life. Included in the update are:
- Free Trial mode added - 50km or 14 days.
- 30+ new country flags added
- The aptly named "Hunters Challenge" workout plan added
- "McCarthy Special" workout made a little harder
- Workout icons added to nearby riders list
- More achievements added
- Achievements screen added so you can peruse your collection of achievements at any time
- Fixed "dips" that would show up in speed graph on Strava
- We now round to the nearest watt rather than round down when calculating FTP
- KICKR Snap now uses updated protocol for ERG mode if on latest firmware (version 23)
- Fixed issue where last part of a workout was not awarding stars or XP
We've also started building some exciting new things that we think you'll love over the coming weeks. We look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.