Zwift supports wireless ANT versions of 5 Elite Real Trainers. If you have a wired Elite trainer, see this article instead. These trainers can transmit power to Zwift and change resistance based on the course:
- Real Turbo Muin
- Real E-Motion rollers
|Some users have reported that models earlier than 2013 aren't compatible with third-party apps. If your trainer doesn't show up after following the instructions below, contact Elite to confirm that your trainer is Zwift-compatible.|
To pair these with Zwift, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure your ANT+ dongle is plugged into your computer.
- Log in to Zwift.
- Click Search under the Power or Controllable Trainer section of the menu.
- Make sure your Real Trainer is plugged in and your bike is mounted on the trainer.
- Spin on your bike to wake up the trainer.
- A red light on the trainer should start flashing and your Elite trainer should appear on the Search menu.
- Select your trainer and click OK. The red light should turn solid.
- Ride On!
After you enter the course, it may take a few seconds for the trainer to start reading your power after you start spinning, so give it some time to start working.
The indicator light for the Real Turbo Muin isn't as visible as the ones on the other models, so we've included a picture of where to locate it below.