Hello Zwifters, it's time again for another update. While there aren't any major changes in this update, it does sets in place the October course schedule for Watopia & Richmond and adds some new items which will be revealed in the next 7 days.
Some noteworthy changes are:
- Watopia has had some enhancements added. Expect more soon as we continue to build out the world.
- We now record the version of your KICKR firmware. This is in preparation for us using a more reliable way to control KICKR units, one which requires the latest firmware. If you've not updated it already, now is a good time to do so.
- Turbo Muin, CycleOps Mag, and Tacx Blue Motion virtual power curves tweaked
- New trainer selection screen for virtual power users
- Help screens added to device pairing, if you've never paired devices before
- In-game messaging supports special characters from some non-english languages now
- The old Zwift jersey is now only available to our beta users who were with us up to this point. A new Zwift jersey is now the default jersey.
Of course, as with every update, there's many other changes and fixes that made it into the mix. We look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.