Hey Zwifters! This update fixes a few issues and adds our new leaderboard feature.
Fixes and Enhancements include:
- New leaderboards! In the config screen in-game you can choose to have leaderboards appear near timed segments, or simply have them always on.
- New direction indicator on the course profile
- Spectator mode now has a u-turn button to view riders going the other way
- Significant memory savings
- Fix for some windows PCs working extremely slow after the last update
- Fix for inability to type '@' symbol on some non-US keyboard layouts
- General art enhancements and other small bug fixes
As always, we look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.