To ensure that these forums are a welcoming place for everyone, please follow these rules when making a new post or comment:
- Do not violate any state or federal laws.
- Do not share your own or others' personal information.
- Do not post advertising, spam, pornography or links to such content.
- Do not attack other users or Zwift staff. This includes flaming, spamming, or trolling other users maliciously.
- Do not discuss political, racial, religious, sexist or otherwise controversial topics.
- Do not impersonate a Zwift employee.
- Do not call out Zwift staff. Addressing a staff member in a thread or making a "Dear Zwift" post will not guarantee or get you a faster response.
- The Zwift Member Experience Team reserves the right to change or remove any posts that are otherwise deemed offensive or inappropriate.
Thank you, and ride on!