Zwift saves all of your workout files as an industry standard .fit file that you can automatically or manually upload to Strava, Training Peaks, or Today's Plan. You can also download .fit files from your dashboard for all your activities and manually upload them to other sites*.
Linking Zwift through the Mobile Link app
The easiest, more surefire way to manage your account links is through the Zwift Mobile Link app.
- Log in
- Tap the menu button in the top-left
- Tap Settings
- Tap Connections
- Tap the service you want to sign in to and log in to confirm access
Linking Zwift through the web
To link your account through an Internet browser, go to your Zwift Dashboard > Settings > Connections. From there, you can manage your Strava, Training Peaks, and/or Today's Plan account link with the click of a button.
From there, you'll just need to log in via the prompt that appears.
If you run into any problems linking your Zwift account through the web:
- Update your Internet browser to the newest version/try a different browser.
- Try running in Private/Incognito mode or disabling any browser add-ons.
- Allow both Zwift.com and the third-party site to download cookies to your computer.
|If you have multiple people sharing the same computer, make sure that the correct user is logged into the third-party site before connecting - and not one of the other users - to avoiding connecting your Zwift account to the wrong account.|
Finding your local .fit file
If for any reason you experience an issue, such as a game crash or Internet loss, your fit file is automatically saved every 10 minutes in the \Documents\Zwift\Activities folder on your computer.
On the Title screen, tap the Zwift logo three times to bring up the file browser.
If you're riding on iOS, you can reach your .fit file by:
- Starting up the Zwift Application.
- Tapping on the 'Zwift' Logo 3 times.
- This will open up a browser, allowing you to choose your file (log or .FIT) and then email them to whomever you'd like, yourself included.
*Note: Zwift does not officially support Garmin Connect at this time.