Hey Zwifters! This weeks update includes a lot of smaller fixes and features we wanted to get out to everybody now, up ahead of a larger release we are still working on.
The update includes:
- Added 10,000 calorie mission, active through Jan 14th
- Added confirmation dialog when deleting activities of substantial length
- Fixed ANT+ footpod running cadence detection
- Smoothed out some transitions of cyclists on watopia event piers
- Distance and time based events that don't have a race results popup now have a simple finish screen
- All messaging disabled for users under 13 years of age
- When late-joining an event, the realtime race placing should be more accurate now
- Made download of group workouts more robust
- You can no longer change sports mid-group ride now
- You can no longer change your weight once you have joined a group ride
- AppleTV fix: some rare crashes on the device pairing screen have been fixed
- Group workouts speed up inclines has been increased
- Fixed issue with avatar's hair sometimes disappearing around holidays (ie, Christmas and Thanksgiving).
- Bike cranks should draw more reliably on lower end graphics devices
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
As usual we're all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift