Hey Zwifters! We still are working on some big features we hope to have out soon, but in the meantime we wanted to get an update out to fix a few bugs and add a smaller feature or two.
Changes today include:
- Fixed issue where some riders would end up in the sky or ocean when late-joining an event or dropping in with another rider.
- Running now supports foot cadence sensors
- Added arrow key and +/- key support to the orbit camera ('0' key on the keyboard) to allow you to move the camera around for better views of the action
- Fixed issue on new Apple TV 4k with non-1080p, non-4k screens
- Run events now start counting at the start line, rather than at the end of the pier roads. A 5k running event will actually be 5k now
- Tweaked group workout behavior - riders should now roughly arrange themselves in order of watts per kg
- Running race results now have avg pace listed for each participant
- Added initial support for JetBlack Whisperdrive Smart trainer
NOTE: the iPhone/iPad version of this update will be available upon it's approval by Apple.
Throughout December we will be continuing to experiment with our group workout feature so we're still looking for feedback and bug reports with it. We're all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift