Once you've finished creating a custom workout, you can share it with your friends or other Zwifters - or add their workouts to your device - by following the steps below.
Go to your Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder, find the ".zwo" file, and send it to your friend. Any .zwo files you move to your Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder will be added to your custom workouts menu the next time you launch the game.
In order to add custom workouts to iOS, you need to also have a computer with iTunes installed. It's not currently possible to create custom workouts on iOS (as of 01/2017).
As of iTunes 12.7 and higher, the process has changed slightly.
- Plug your iOS device into your computer and open up iTunes.
- On your computer, click the phone icon from the bar at the top, then scroll down to the "File Sharing" section. You should see Zwift listed, and it should have a "Zwift" folder.
- Click the Zwift folder, click "Save To," and save it to a location of your choice on your computer.
- Find the Zwift folder you just saved on your computer and move all the .zwo workout files you want on your iOS device into that folder. *Your existing custom workouts will be in your computer's Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder.*
- Go back to iTunes, click "Add," and choose the Zwift folder on your computer that includes the new workout files.
- "Replace" the folder on the device with your newly modified folder. There should now only be a single "Zwift" folder visible in iTunes.
- Click "Sync" to save the changes to the device.
The next time you run Zwift, you'll see your workouts listed.