- Send to a friend: Go to your Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder, find the ".zwo" file, and send it to your friend.
- Add to library: Any .zwo files you move to your Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder will be added to your custom workouts menu the next time you launch the game.
In order to add or share custom workouts to/from iOS, you need to access them first; this requires a computer with iTunes installed. It's not currently possible to create custom workouts on the iPhone or iPad Mini (as of 01/2018).
The example below uses Windows, but it should be similar on OSX.
Accessing your workouts
1. Plug your iOS device into your computer and open up iTunes.
Click the phone icon in iTunes
2. On your computer, click the phone icon from the bar at the top, then scroll down to the "File Sharing" section. You should see Zwift listed, and it should have a "Zwift" folder.
3. Click the Zwift folder, click "Save To," and save it to a location of your choice on your computer.
At this point, you will have a copy of your .zwo workout files on your computer.
- If you want to share them with a friend, you can now send the files from your computer.
- If you want to copy new workouts to your iOS device, follow the steps below.
4. Find the Zwift folder you just saved on your computer and move all the .zwo workout files you want on your iOS device into that folder. Your existing custom workouts will be in your computer's Documents\Zwift\Workouts folder.
5. Go back to iTunes, click "Add," and choose the Zwift folder on your computer that includes the new workout files.
After clicking Add File, the folder window will pop up. Drag and drop the folder.
6. After you click "Add File" and navigate to the Zwift folder, you can drag and drop the folder from the file window into the iTunes window.
Choose to Replace the folder.
7. Choose to "Replace" the folder on the device with your newly modified folder. There should now only be a single "Zwift" folder visible in iTunes.
8. Click "Sync" to save the changes to the device.
It's currently not possible to import custom workouts on tvOS due to hardware limitations.
Finding Your Custom Workouts in Zwift
After following the steps above, your workouts will show up the next time you start Zwift under the Custom Workouts section (at the bottom of the workouts list).