A few quick notes regarding our Zwift Trainer Bundle package program:
- All prices are in USD.
- All equipment ships from Saris HQ in Wisconsin.
- Each trainer purchase (Hammer/Magnus) comes with 1 year of Zwift.
- Affirm financing is only available in the United States.
- Please note that this purchase is through the manufacturer and not Zwift's "Shop", which uses BandMerch. Do NOT contact them or return purchased trainer bundles to them.
What is your return policy?
Something wrong? We're here to help.
- Your purchase comes with a 30-Day hassle-free return policy.
- Contact us before the end of those 30 days to start the return process.
- We'll provide you with specific instructions for your return.
- Once the package is received, we'll refund the entirety of your purchase.
- Please note that you will need to cover the return shipping costs, and all products must be in their original packaging.
- Your trainer or heartrate monitor equipment should not be sent to BandMerch.
How do I track my order?
- If you need to check the status of your order, go to https://getsetup.zwift.com/order.
- You will be required to enter your Order Number and the Email Address associated with the purchase. You can find your Order Number in your original receipt email.
How do I set up my trainer?
- If you need help getting started with your new trainer, Zwift offers instructional videos at http://zwift.com/letsride that guide you through the process.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most orders are shipped the following business day via FedEx from Madison, Wisconsin. When your equipment ships, you'll receive an email with the FedEx tracking number.
Can I change the cassette?
- The freehub body on the Hammer fits a 10 and 11-speed out of the box. It ships with an 11-speed 12-25. Spacers are included with the Hammer.
- If you are not familiar with how to change your cassette, you may want to take your trainer to your local bike shop or swing by CycleOps' YouTube channel for tutorials.
How do I find my promo code?
- If you've purchased a Cycleops Magnus or Hammer Bundle, you'll receive a 1-year promo code in your original receipt email. If you lose it, just let us know and we'll resend it to you.
- You can redeem your promo code at zwift.com/redeem.
Where is my invoice?
- Your invoice is your original email receipt.
- You can find more information about your order through your "My Orders" page.
I don't think my trainer is working properly. Who should I contact?
- Many issues are actually just setup problems, so start by watching these instructional videos and ensure that you've properly set up your new equipment.
- You may also need to ensure that your trainer's firmware is updated.
- If neither of these solve the problem, let us know and we'll figure out if it can be fixed or should be returned for warranty fulfillment.
My order arrived incomplete or damaged. What can I do?
- Just let us know, and we'll help you out. Be sure to provide your order number and details about what is missing or damaged. We'll do the rest.