Update 2: This issue should now be fixed! Thanks for your patience!
We're currently looking into an issue where users have been unable to pair the Mobile Link app with the game, despite being able to connect successfully before and going through the standard troubleshooting steps.
The issue appears to be related to some server issues on our end, and we're currently investigating. More updates will be provided here as they become available.
1. Skip pairing on your device running the Zwift game, and go into game world (select a workout/Just Ride).
2. The Mobile Link app should connect (it will display the map). You may need to refresh the screen (swipe down from inside the app).
3. Go back to the pairing screen on your device running the game (Menu > Pairing) and pair devices as normal.
If that method doesn't work for you, the issue may be solved by our standard troubleshooting steps.
And finally, if you're still having problems, you may be able to use a different protocol to connect.
- If your sensors support ANT+, and you have an ANT+ receiver for your device, you can try that.
- If your sensors support BLE, and you have an iOS device or newer OSX computer, you may be able to connect via native Bluetooth.
Let us know if you have other questions. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to fix this issue.