If you create a workout in TrainingPeaks on your calendar, your workout will now appear on Zwift!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you link Zwift to your TrainingPeaks account.
- Only BIKE workouts that are based on Duration and your FTP will work:
- Only RUN workouts that are based on Distance and threshold pace will work:
Your TrainingPeaks workout must be created for the same day that you will ride on Zwift.
Example: If you are riding or running on Zwift on November 1st, then you will need to make sure the TrainingPeaks workout is on your calendar on November 1st. If you have a workout created in the past or the future, these workouts will not show up when you log in to Zwift.
Current Known Issues:
- iOS: TrainingPeaks workouts will not show up on the first attempt of logging in
- Workaround: log in twice in the same session
- iOS: TrainingPeaks Custom Workouts folder shows on bottom of screen
- Make sure to scroll through entire workouts list