We're currently investigating an issue that's appears as a game crash on Mac and PC in Zwift when a Computrainer auto-pairs in game.
The different methods for avoiding this crash involve either changing how you plug in your Computrainer when Zwift starts or resetting your preferences between Zwift sessions.
Avoiding the auto-pair feature
- Unplug your Computrainer from your computer
- Launch Zwift
- Log in to Zwift and choose to Ride
- After you've logged in and are on the pairing screen, select Search under the Power menu
- Plug in your Computrainer
Resetting your preferences between rides
- Delete your prefs.xml file from the following location:
- - PC: Documents\Zwift\prefs.xml
- - Mac: Documents/Zwift/prefs.xml
For more updates on this issue, you can either reference this article, watch our Game release notes for a mention of when this is fixed, or submit a support ticket, and we'll let you know when it's done.
We appreciate your patience while we fix this!