There's currently an issue in Zwift where the Apple TV will not reconnect to our servers after it's been put on a WiFi connection. This means you won't see other riders, prompts to join group rides/races, or have other online functionality.
While we work on fixing this issue, there's a few different workarounds we're aware of: force closing the Zwift app, using your Apple TV with an Ethernet cable instead of WiFi, and turning off the Sleep mode setting.
Instructions for Force Closing an app and changing sleep mode are below.
- Force Closing an App -
- Press the home button twice to bring up the multitasking view.
- Swipe to the app you want to close using the trackpad on the remote.
- Swipe up.
- Changing Sleep Mode Time -
1. Go to Settings > General > Sleep After.
2. Change the setting to "Never"
This option will consume more power, etc. so consult Apple if you have any concerns about not having your Apple TV in sleep mode.