If you're working our Member Experience Team, you may be asked to send us your log files. Up to 10 of these are stored on your device starting from "log.txt" as the most recent up to "log (old 9).txt as the oldest.
The location of the files vary depending on which platform you're using (PC/Mac/iOS):
- PC: Your log files will be located in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder.
- Mac: Your log files are located in your Documents/Zwift/Logs folder.
- iOS: Follow the instructions below:
On the Title screen, tap the Zwift logo three times to bring up the file browser.
- On the title screen, tap the Zwift logo three times.
- The screen will change to show two columns, with your fit files on the left, and your log files on the right.
- Select the log files on the right and email them to yourself so you can attach them to your support ticket - OR - email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention that you've done so in your support ticket.