If you're working with our Member Experience Team, you may be asked to send us your log files. Up to 10 of these are stored on your device starting from "log.txt" (as the most recent) and going up to "log (old 9).txt as the oldest.
The location of the files vary depending on which platform you're using (PC/Mac/iOS):
- Mac: Your log files are located in your Documents/Zwift/Logs folder.
- PC: Your log files will be located in your Documents\Zwift\Logs folder. If you right click the Zwift icon in the System Tray, you can simply click Open Logs Folder as a shortcut!
- iOS: Follow the instructions below:
On the Title screen, tap the Zwift logo three times to bring up the file browser.
- On the title screen, tap the Zwift logo three times.
- The screen will change to show two columns, with your fit files on the right, and your log files on the left.
- Select the log files and email them to yourself so you can attach them to your support ticket - OR - email them to [email protected], and mention that you've done so in your support ticket.
If you're having problems tapping the title screen, you can also go through iTunes.
- Plug your iOS device into your computer and open up iTunes.
- On your computer, click the phone icon from the bar at the top, then scroll down to the "File Sharing" section. You should see Zwift listed, and it should have a "Zwift" folder.
- Click the Zwift folder, click "Save To," and save it to a location of your choice on your computer.
- Find the Zwift folder you just saved on your computer and look for the files in the logs folder.
- Attach those files to your ticket response.