It's easy to edit your followers through the Zwift Companion app. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Zwift Companion app.
- Go to your Profile in the Zwift Companion app (not on the website)
- On Android: tap the menu button in the top-left, then tap your photo.
- On iOS: tap your photo in the top-left.
- Once in your profile, tap on 'Followers."
3. Click on the icon to the right of the follower you wish to Manage.
4. The management menu pops up.
FYI: the only way to block someone from following you at the moment is to make your account 'Private.' We hope to include an individual block very soon.
- Q: Can I remove a follower without following them?
- A: Only if you were following them before. Click the orange follow button: the context menu will come up, and you will have the option to "Remove Follower" without following them. If you weren't following them before, then no - you will have to follow them first, then Remove Follower.
- Q: Can I block an individual from following me?
- A: The only way to permanently block someone from following you is to make your account private. This can be done via your Companion app Settings menu. We hope to add an option for blocking an individual soon.